find out more before visiting. 详情
find out more before visiting. 详情
从 ¥ 243
从 ¥ 539
从 ¥ 250
从 ¥ 461
从 ¥ 733
从 ¥ 702
从 ¥ 855
从 ¥ 773
从 ¥ 517
从 ¥ 841
Skip the line to Colosseum and the Vatican! Get a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and experience the Gladiator's Gate and the breathtaking arena floor. Afterwards the tour continues to the Vatican, where you visit the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and even Michelangelo's Dome! This is the best way of experiencing the two most popular sites in Rome!
- Skip the line to Colosseum and the Vatican
- Get a guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Experience the Gladiator's Gate and the arena floor
- Learn what the Colosseum games meant to the Romans
- Get a guided tour through the Vatican
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's Dome
- See the frescos and mosaics in St. Peter's Basilica
Your guide leads the way through the Roman Forum, where you hear famous names such as Julius Ceasar and Augustus, and you learn how they affected Rome.
Nearby Colosseum awaits. You skip the line through the Gladiator's Gate and suddenly stand in the middle of the arena. The sun draws your shadow on the arena floor. If you feel warm, then imagine what it must have been like for the gladiators! Your guide tells you the history of the amphitheatre and of course about the gladiators!
After you have explored Colosseum - both with the guide and on your own - you take a lunch break before heading to the Vatican. Here you skip the line to enter the marvellous museum, where you see the works of Raphael and Michelangelo, among others. Don't forget to take it all in at the Sistine Chapel and the St. Peter's Basilica - it's quite an experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Foro Traiano 89.
- For security reasons, backpacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are not permitted inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees should be covered for both men and women.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Infant (0-5): Free
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
"Kannatti hankkia etukäteen liput: joustava palvelu, ei jonotusta, asiantuntevat ja mukavat oppaat."
"This tour was amazing! Our guide, Chiara, was SO funnt, SO full of knowledge and such a blast to be with! She made this trip very memeroble and we will recommend this company to everyone going to Rome. Thank you so much Chiara, big hug from family from Norway with little brother Dennis "
"Guiden var mycket bra och påläst. Samlingarna helt osannolikt enastående! Min favorit var Atlas i brons, helt enorm! Sixtinska kapellet är i sig ofattbar, speciellt när ,man, på ett bra sätt, får bakgrundsbild. Tyvärr är det så mycket folk hela tiden, men det är inte någons fel, det bara förtar lite av upplevelsen."
活动时长: 4 小时 30 分钟
The tour departs at 10:45 A.M.
- Skip the line to the Colosseum and the Vatican.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Guided tour of the Vatican.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to Michelangelo's Dome.
Best of Rome and Vatican
Foro Traiano 89 Roma 00187 Italia