1. 红磨坊夜总会在 红磨坊夜总会, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周二, 31 三月 2020
从 ¥ 782
2. 埃菲尔铁塔：免排队在 埃菲尔铁塔：免排队, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周二, 31 三月 2020
从 ¥ 505
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tour在 , 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周一, 30 三月 2020
从 ¥ 428
4. 卢浮宫：免排队在 卢浮宫：免排队, 周三, 11 十二月 2019 - 周一, 30 三月 2020
从 ¥ 192
5. 埃菲尔铁塔：登顶免排队在 埃菲尔铁塔：登顶免排队, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周四, 5 三月 2020
从 ¥ 543
6. 丽都夜总会在 丽都夜总会, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周一, 7 十二月 2020
从 ¥ 722
7. 随上随下观光游船在 随上随下观光游船 , 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周一, 7 十二月 2020
从 ¥ 145
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit在 Eiffel Tower, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周一, 7 十二月 2020
从 ¥ 497
9. 巴黎随上随下巴士在 巴黎随上随下巴士, 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周二, 31 三月 2020
从 ¥ 272
10. 奥赛博物馆：免排队在 奥赛博物馆：免排队 , 周一, 9 十二月 2019 - 周二, 31 三月 2020
从 ¥ 170
Visit the Arc de Triomphe at your own leisure with this ticket! Admire the 360° panoramic view over Paris from this world-famous monument at the top of the Champs-Élysées.
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe
- Climb the 284 steps to the top
- Admire the view over Paris from the observation deck
- Look down at the beautiful Champs-Élysées
- Spot the Eiffel Tower in the horizon
- Get a free pamphlet and read about the monument
- Enjoy free entry for children under the age of 18
Climb the 284 steps to observation deck at the Arc de Triomphe and take in its breathtaking view over the Champs Élysées. The construction of the Arc de Triomphe was ordered in 1806 by the French Emperor Napoleon. It was inaugurated by King Louis Philippe in 1836, who dedicated it to the armies of the Revolution and the Empire.
During World War I it was decided that a soldier would be honored, representing all those who have fought and died for France. The unknown soldier was buried beneath the Arc de Triomphe and awarded the Legion of Honor on November 11, 1920. A flame was lit in his memory. Today it is rekindled every evening at 6:30 P.M.
Located at the center of Place de l'Etoile, the Arc de Triomphe is a symbol of France's history. It is the third most visited monument in Paris.
Take in a 360° view from the top and admire a superb view of the most famous Paris monuments. Greeted with a larger-than-life Eiffel Tower, you can catch a glimpse of Place de la Concorde at the other end of the Champs Élysées, or gaze out at Montparnasse Tower, Sacré Coeur Basilica, and Notre Dame.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Arc de Triomphe - or show the ticket on your phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Arc de Triomphe are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages are pamphlets available in?
They are available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese and Russian.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
婴儿票 (0-3): 免票
Monday-Sunday: 10 A.M. to 11 P.M.